Travel Bloggers Essential Equipment
Travel blogging has become extremely popular in today’s world. People consider it as an excellent opportunity available for them to travel the world while making money. If you have the passion for traveling, you will love the overall experience provided to you when working as a travel blogger.
In order to become a travel blogger, you need to be equipped with some specific items. Below mentioned are some of the most prominent items out of them. Spending your money to get those items can be considered as a great investment that you will be able to do towards your future. That’s because these items can help you to become a popular and a successful travel blogger within a short period of time.
- Canon 750D – When you are capturing the photos or videos while travelling, you need to capture high-quality images. That’s where Canon 750D will be able to help you with. This DSLR camera will make sure that your photos are not compromised. On the other hand, Canon 750D can be considered as one of the most durable DSLR cameras available in the market. Hence, it will be the perfect option available for a travel blogger to consider as well. You will be provided with the opportunity to use the DSLR camera for a long period of time, without encountering any hassle.
- Rode Video Mic Go – Just like the video, audio of your recordings should be loud and clear. If the people who watch your videos cannot clearly hear what you are saying, they will get frustrated. That’s where you need to think about investing your money on a Rode Video Mic Go. This is a simple and a user-friendly microphone, which you can attach to your camera.
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black – You will not be able to record all your adventures on the DSLR. That’s where you must think about getting your hands on a GoPro Hero 3+ Black. You will be able to take your travel blogging experiences to the next level with some fascinating recordings of your adventures.
- Drone Dji + the Backpack – By purchasing the DJI Drone, you will be able to take a look at your destinations from the viewpoint of a bird. Hence, you will be able to share those recordings with your followers as well. They will also be impressed with the unique viewpoint that they are provided with. On the other hand, they would thank you for providing such fascinating images of the destinations that you are visiting.
- MacBook Retina – Without a laptop, you will not be able to share your updates on the go. As a travel blogger, you need to think about providing up to date content to your followers every single day. During the daytime, you need to explore your destination. At the night time, you need to edit your recordings and share them with your audiences. That’s where a MacBook Retina will be able to help you with. You will never have to worry about the level of performance offered by the MacBook Retina. On the other hand, this is a portable laptop and you can easily carry it wherever you go.
- iPhone 6+ and mobile lens – You don’t always need to invest your money on a DSLR camera to capture photos and videos. You will be able to use your mobile phone to get the job done as well. However, you need to go ahead with a mobile phone, which offers a decent quality photo and video recording experience. That’s where iPhone 6+ will be able to help you with. To make the photos and videos look even better, you can get a mobile lens for the iPhone 6+. You will be able to purchase the mobile lens at an affordable price. However, the benefits you get out of the lens are amazing.
- External USB portable 1 or 2TB drive – You need to take backups of all the photos and videos that are being recorded on the go. You will not have enough storage on your MacBook to store those files. On the other hand, you will not be able to backup them to the cloud due to your limited internet connectivity. That’s where an external USB portable hard drive will be able to assist you with. When you are purchasing an external portable hard drive, you need to go ahead with 1TB or 2TB. Then you will be able to back up all your recordings without any hassle.
- Multi-socket plug for charging devices – When you are travelling, you will have to stay at hotels and inns. If you cannot plug your devices to the power outlets available at hotels, you will end up with a lot of frustration. That’s where you must think about getting a multi-socket plug so that you can recharge your devices without encountering any hassle.
- USB lighting for Camera – If you are looking forward to capturing videos under dark light conditions, you must purchase a USB lighting as well. You don’t need to go through any hassle when you are using this nd of a light. You just need to plug it and play.
- And a shed load of charging cables – You are carrying a lot of items while you are travelling. Hence, you should take the appropriate charging cables for them as well. Otherwise, you will have to face a lot of frustration due to the inability to recharge those devices on the go. Before you leave home, you need to make sure that you have added the charging cables of all those items into your backpack.
Essential backpack to use for carrying drone and carry on case plus check-in luggage – If you are carrying special tools such as drones and DSLR camera, you will need to purchase specifically designed backpacks as well. Then you will be able to provide maximum protection to the items that you are carrying while you travel.