Central Backpackers has been rated the best hostel in Oxford for 10 years and counting. They offer free unlimited WiFi throughout the building, free tea and coffee and free luggage storage.
Facilities include a TV lounge, dining lounge, fully fitted kitchen, and an outdoor rooftop terrace with BBQ. Their friendly staff is happy to accommodate each of its guests to get the most out of their stay in Oxford.
The hostel is located in the heart of the nightlife district and less than 5 minutes walk from the train station, bus station and Oxford Castle. You can book now to enjoy Central Backpackers award winning hospitality.
- All dorms equipped with swipe card entry system and individual lockers for your added security
- 24 hour door code access with no lockouts or curfews
- Late check out 10:30 am
- No hidden membership fees
- The only hostel in Oxford to offer free unlimited broadband internet and wireless internet throughout building
- All beds equipped with an individual power socket with USB port
- Free tennis racquet hire for near by tennis courts and rugby balls, frisbies and footballs
- Cosy TV lounge with movies available all day
- Dining lounge with vending machine and internet terminals available all day
- Large self catering kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Roof top terrace with BBQ
- Linen included
- Taxes included
- Laundry service available
- Free city map for all guests and discount tickets available for local attractions.
- Free luggage storage for guests upon check out
- Dorms sizes are 4, 6, 8 and 12 beds. All dorms are mixed but we do offer a female only dorm.
- Families and groups welcome
- Non smoking hostel
- Friendly helpful staff
- Recommended by Tourism Southeast, Visit Britain, Enjoy England, Oxford Tourism Board, Let’s Go and Lonely Planet
- ID required on check-in. Passport or Drivers license