1- Claim or create your business listings and connect with international travellers.
Start managing your local business online by claiming it, connecting with travellers and join a new revenue stream by ensuring they feel like a local.
We operation a direct chat and ticket support customer system, our team are ready to help you around the clock, anyplace, anytime, anywhere in the world.
Reviews on local businesses can only be left once a booking has stayed and checked out, so left by real people with real experiences of that service and you can ask a question to the person who left the review or service owner.
Local businesses and guests get to know each other through our profile system, personal reviews, local services with global experiences on our travel community platform.
Once you've made contact with a local business and in agreement to book their service, you will be asked to complete the booking directly through our website, or you will be sent a payment request to complete payment on our site. You can track everything from one place.
It’s a website that gives travellers a one-stop shop to finding accommodation places to eat, tours and even night time activities all around the world. Its setup to provide you with tips and connect you directly with local companies that want to help you get the most out of your visit.
Listings on the site are posted by real hosts offering up their services so you can ask direct questions or read comments and reviews prior booking or simply ask a question in the open forum space and connect with fellow travellers visiting the same places.
The idea is hosts of the various travel services offer their homes tour restaurant services and you book directly which helps them make money but you receive a more personal treatment through engaging directly with them and thus makes travel more personal since you connect with someone prior travelling.
1. You connect directly with local businesses prior booking.
2. You engage with the travel community prior evening visiting a country or region.
3. You can book all related services in one place and you have access to support 24/7 or ask on the forum so we all help each other.
4. Each local business wants you to live and experience like a local and thus share experience like a local on thinkhostel.com.
5. There’s recommendations from other travellers and you can also join that community so you’re never alone when travelling and oh you can save money so we all save when travelling.
Is there a fee?
Yes, the site charges a processing fee per booking and charges 10% to the businesses which go back into growing the site and helps its group of influence travellers create more content that inspires you to travel more.
If you have more questions then do reach us either via chat or in our forum area.