how to enter USA without return or onward flight ?  



Hello everyone,

to enter USA they require return flight ticket or an onward flight to some other country. They check this already when you embark from your starting airport sometimes. 

I will only have a one way ticket since i will fly to USA, spend there app. a month and then continue to Canada by land. 

Is there any way i can do that without having problems at the USA airport customs ? 

Or should i buy a "fictive" cheap 1 way flight to Canada ? Would a train ticket work ? I do have a working holiday visa for Canada for 1 year, could this be enought to show ?

Thank you for any help


Please Login or Register